Feb 19, 2010

Molly's Birthday

Hi All,

The girls and I went to a 1st b'day party on Wed and this is what I used to package the gift of 2 little dresses:



Its the first time I've made such a big box (well first time since primary school when I was always making boxes to hold all my treasures). The box is a 20cm square, made from 2 pieces of Pink Pirouette 12x12" card. And the big button is 'sewn' on with a skinny strip of chocolate chip card threaded through the holes and adhered with some sticky strip.


I also made a co-ordinating card:



Materials Used:
  • Cardstock - Pink Pirouette A4 card & 12x12" card, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
  • Sweet Always Designer Series Paper
  • Stamp Set: "Curvy Verses" & "Animal Stories"
  • Whisper White Ribbon and Pink ribbon from my stash
  • Big button is also from my stash


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!