Jan 10, 2010

Stars in my eyes

Hi Everyone,


Ok, now I do have 2 cards to show you as I promised yesterday but first I thought I'd try to explain my lateness for this post (seeing as I was going to post these pics yesterday!).... I have been working on a newsletter template so those that have signed up to receive my newsletter will get one soon and I'm going to find out how to put a button on my blog to sign up for my newsletter - you can already sign up for the blog updates.. And I've also added a decent header onto my blog.... Look up and you'll see "Stampin' with Richelle' is a proper little picture now and not just plain old writing.

Anyway, the other reason for not making many cards lately is the state of my desk.... Ummmm a picture speaks a 1000 words so here goes:




And I hate to admit it, but its over the floor too...




Right so, amongst a million other things, my New Year's Resolution is to keep my stamping area a little bit cleaner! But to be honest, if it was spotless, I'd be thinking I was ill! My desk even when I was at school was always a mess. I'm a huge culprit of racing in when my girls are asleep, making something and leaving the mess for another time and that other time just never happens! lol  Goofy How many other ppl are like that!??!


Anyway, enuf chat, here's the 2 cards I've made, I've actually used the star from the Christmas Classics stamp set and the "happy birthday" is from retired set.




Then I liked the layout so much, I did one with a different base colour - Garden Green instead of Pacific Point.



And seeing as its kinda cheating to show 2 cards of the same design, here's a 3rd card for you...




See the little frame around the bird - that's 1 from a free stamp set you could earn during Sale-a-bration! Come back on 25th January to view a copy of the Sale-a-bration catalogue online! Its very nice!!  Roll

Wow - 3 posts in 2 days, I hope you didn't fall off your chair in shock!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!