Jan 20, 2010

My 2nd attempt at a Half Sheet Wonder

Hi again,

Wow! 2 posts in a nite! Can you tell I've been in my craft room the last few nights! First clearing some space and then creating cards and making a mess all over again lol! Such is life!!


Anyway, these cards are my 2nd batch of Half Sheet Wonder Cards. And I used the same colour combo too - Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss.

Card #1

For this card, I've used the Retro Remix wheel on the Riding Hood Red and my scallop punch for the Kiwi Kiss edges. Both the butterfly and flower are from the Hello Again stamp set.

Card #2


Thisis probably my favourite out of the 6 cards, its just makes me happy to look at it - must be all that  Summer Sun card (although I am surprised the sun can make me feel like that after the 40degrees+ weather we've been having.

Card #3


This layout probably took me the longest, but I'm happy with the results!

Well, off to bed for me, no stamping tonight (I spent too much time on facebook earlier tonight!).





Thanks for looking,


1 comment:

  1. Great cards Richelle - great to see you getting such great mileage out of just half a sheet of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!