Jan 22, 2010

Little Cards

Hi All,

Yesterday I had a great catchup with a friend and amongst all our chatting, I managed to do some stamping... These are 2 of the cards I made and are 1/2 the normal size... So easy and cute and a great way to use some scraps of card (now to make co-ordinating envelopes I suppose)


The fresh colours in this blog are Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue & Whisper White. The stamp set is For Everything from the Summer Mini catty. And the words were stamped with Brilliant Blue and coloured with my Bashful Blue marker. Tonight, I've added the filigree brad over the stamped flower with the help of my Crop-a-dile. The background has come out brilliantly in this photo and was just a single flower repeatedly stamped with my versamark.




This mini card is also using the For Everything stamp set. The colours are perfect plum, pale plum and whisper white and there is a touch of pretty in pink for the ribbon on the main image. Now can you tell that I coloured my ribbon to match? This is a benefit of the whisper white grosgrain ribbon and the Stampin' Write Markers - I coloured the ribbon to match my perfect plum card and its come out beautifully!

If you haven't received your copy of the Summer Mini Catalogue yet, you can view it online here or let me know and I can post one to you anywhere in Aust!

Don't forget, my Sale-a-bration Launch is next Friday nite! Please come along if you are in the Perth metro area, just email me for more information. RSVP is essential as you will have the opportunity to make a Valentine's Day card for that someone special in your life.


Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!