Jan 9, 2010

January News

SmileyCentral.com

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year to everyone that I haven't seen and all my blogging friends! I hope you had a great time over the festive season cos we sure did. Mind you, I'm really enjoying the quiet at the moment with our January calendar a lot emptier!

Anyway, this is just an update on some things that are currently happening with Stampin' Up...

Firstly, there is the Inventory Clearance Sale which is running until 24 January, 2010 you’ll get amazing discounts on select, high-quality Stampin’ Up! products with no minimum purchase, and no limits to how many you buy! NOTE: These prices are only available whilst stocks last.

Secondly, on 25th January, SALE-A-BRATION starts! This is a great time to stock up on all your Stampin' Up supplies as you can earn free stamp sets! And if you host a workshop with $600 in sales, you can earn even more free stamp sets! YAY!!!! If you live in the Perth metro area, contact me today to book your workshop! However, don't panic, if you don't live in the metro area, but are still somewhere in Australia.... You can still have a workshop, its all just via the catalogue and shipping is just $5.95 (for orders under $120) or 5% of each order over $121.

And thirdly, some of you keen stampers and scrapbookers may have heard about a product called the Big Shot. This is a Sizziz Big Shot Die-Cut Machine that can create die cuts with any our exclusive Stampin’ Up! dies—or any Sizzix® die. This is be available through Stampin' Up with the release of our Autumn Mini Catalogue (1st April and not its not an early April Fool's day joke). Unfortunately, I don't have the pricing yet, but fingers crossed, I'll be able to provide some sneak peeks closer to the release date.

Ok, that's it from me for now... I'll try and be back later on with some photos of some cards I'm making and I'm going to hopefully do some more stamping today with my new stamps from the summer mini catty! Can you cross your fingers for me? lol

SmileyCentral.com

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!