Jan 26, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #17

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I've made a card for Makeeha's colour challenge - the 1st one for the New Year so I'm hoping I will be able to take part in each challenge this year (fingers crossed).

So the challenge Makeesha has set is to use these colours:




And I have to agree, Cameo Coral is not a colour favourite of mine either! So that's why I decided to make my card base and feature cameo coral - just to challenge myself that little bit extra lol  Happy


So, here's my card:

 

What do you think? Bit different for me but I'm happy with the end result. I used Baroque Motifs stamp set for the image. And the entire Whisper White piece as well as the flower have been lifted up with some dimensionals.


Thanks for looking,



ps: I should mention that the buttons aren't actually from Stampin' Up but were too good a buy at a 30% off sale I went to on Monday - In fact, I ended up with 2 packs of assorted buttons for $1.50 and they are in cute little plastic boxes... You can however get chocolate chip buttons from Stampin' Up in the Button Latte assorted pack for $15.50.



4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Richelle - love how you've placed buttons on the flourish image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love how you've added the buttons to the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have turned the flourish into a stem! It looks fabulous! Thanks for playing.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!