Dec 13, 2009

2 Baby Cards

Hi,

Here's 2 quick baby cards I've made for friends... One was a 1st b'day card and the other for a friend whose bub is on the way :)

Isn't it easy to make? I just changed the colour of the teddy and the sentiments as we don't know whether my friend is having a boy or a girl and the blue teddy is perfect for a little boys 1st b'day! Both teddies have been coloured with my Stampin' Write Markers.




The Teddy bear is from a retired set, My Favorite Teddy, but everything else is current including the fresh stripey paper from the Washington Apple DSP. The little red bird & present have been stamped seperately and added to the card on a dimensional. Oh and the words are also adhered with dimensionals.

Colours: Riding hood red, Bashful Blue & Glossy White card. Stazon Black Ink

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!