Nov 9, 2009

Organic Grace Cards

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd show you a pic of a flower that in my garden at the moment (a gladioli). This is the first time in 4yrs that its had this big a flower (I've only taken a pic of the top half as the other part had wilted!).. Last year I managed to chop the flower off with the hedge trimmer and so I moved it to a new spot where there will be no hedge trimming... lol




So after seeing this flower blooming over the last couple of weeks, I thought I'd better use the Organic Grace stamp set I've had in the cupboard for a little while (isn't it always the way..I had the best of intentions when I picked out this set to stamp more often but as usual time is too short!). Here's 2 cards I've made....





This card I actually demonstrated on the wkend at a workshop and added a little extra sponging around the whisper white card of the flower and word images and also sponged regal rose and old olive on the corresponding card... Amazing the difference it makes, so I will have to make another and post a pic for you to compare :)

Oh I should mention that the Organic Grace stamp set is 1 of the Level 1 hostess sets, and the words "To you from me' is 1 stamp from the Best yet stamp set, which is another hostess set.


Thanks for looking,


1 comment:

  1. Wow they are beautiful - the flower and your cards:) I have been trying to email you to no avail (it keeps bouncing back) I have some Stampin Up stuff I'm selling, if your interested you could drop in - I'm home all day today. I am putting it on ebay soon. Cheers, Court.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!