Jul 12, 2009

Baby Bundles

Hi All, Lately I've taken to reading a website by Andrea Walford, a Canadian S/Up demo... One of the recent tutorials was for a baby card and this is version I made.

I've used a stencil cutter for the oval shape and my S/Up circle punch to make the face. The card colour is Ballet Blue and I've sponged the clouds in Whisper White ink. The face and highlights have been freehand with the Black S/Up marker and I've added a little Crystal Effects too.

Now don't go too far, as there's more S/Up news to come! I've just used up my quota of tv entertainment for the girls this morning so I'm off to play mum for a while - lol :) Thanks for looking, Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!