Jun 3, 2009

Mojo Monday #87 and a Win for me!

Hi Everyone,
Well, last week I was extremely lucky to win some blog candy from Makeesha, a WA based SU demonstrator who creates some fantastic and mind blowing cards and was recently a presenter at the SU Convention in Canberra. (Check out her website here). My reaction was: "Gulp... I've won!!??" as normally I don't tend to win things and was even more surprised when I saw what I had won...
I won't keep you in suspense any longer... the prize was the Fifth Avenue Stamp set which is one I ummmed and ahhhed about buying, so a BIG MASSIVE thank you to Keesh for the prize and it will be put to some good use over the coming months lol :P
Well, today I received the stamp set and have put it straight to work catching up on my Mojo Monday challenges. Here's a couple that I've done tonite with Fifth Ave & the Best yet Hostess sets.
Supplies: Card - Pink pirouette (NEW In Colour), Baja breeze (NEW In Colour) & Very vanilla; Urban Garden Designer Series Paper; Rhinestone Brads (NEW); Scallop Edge Punch
Don't look too closely at the circles on this card.. I didn't have the cutter for my circle stencil and used standard scissors and I HATE (with a passion) cutting circles!! lol :D
Supplies: Rose Red & Very Vanilla card; Raspberry Tart Paper; Eyelet Border Punch (NEW)
Thanks for looking,
Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!