Jan 24, 2016

ESAD January Blog Hop!!



Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to be taking part in the ESAD Blog hop for the new Ocassions and Sale-a-bration Catalogues! When I first saw the digital preview of the Ocassions Catalogue, it made my heart beat a little faster... When I saw the paper copy, I'm sure my heart skipped a beat! I'm in love with so many of the new stamps and other products! 

My projects today showcase the baker's twine... Why just the twine when there's so many other things? Well because I have ordered loads of twine from many of the Stampin' Up! catalogues with tons of ideas and then when it comes to using it, I rarely do! I'm sure this happens to many of us, right? So I set myself the challenge to use it for this blog hop!

Ok, so here goes:


Sentiment from "Botanicals For You" from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue

Sentiment from "Botanicals For You" from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue

Sentiment from "Party Wishes" from the Ocassions Catalogue



And just in case you were wondering what ESAD is? Here's the answer:



Now you can hop on over to Monique's blog and see her creations :)




Here's the full list of participants, just in case you get lost, or need to take a break...


Richelle Fletcher - you are here!  


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Love the use of the twine Richelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the twine Richelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Richelle. Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects! I still haven't used that twine yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a great idea to showcase the twine as I buy it too and then forget to use it. Thanks for your ideas Richelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects Richelle. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I struggle with using twine in inventive ways too, so love the ideas you have shown us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are very creative. Thanks for sharing. Love your focus on twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made such great use of that twine. I love the lolly pop the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects Richelle. I too love doing that with twine and you have set it off perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this stamp set and your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have a chance on using my stockpile of twine now! Thanks for the inspiration Richelle. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Think all of us are guilty of not using twine so thanks for reminding us. I love the boldness of your cards. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done - love how you've used the bakers twine. I think the first card is my favourite one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, what inspired use of the baker's twine. Thanks for the beautiful card ideas! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards Richelle I love how you have used the twine TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!