Sep 1, 2012

Perth's Heartfelt Event Re-cap & Links for the NEW CATTIES!

Hi Everyone,

How have you been? Hopefully better than me, I've had a fantastic case of the flu over the past 2 weeks - just lovely! NOT!! I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

Today I'd thought I'd share a few happy snaps from the Perth Heartfelt Event last Saturday (formerly known as Regionals).

The new In-Colors

My display at my booth - showcasing the SU fabrics
How's this for an advent calendar?
A Mintie Santa Sleigh
Good enough to eat?
Pat Carr's fabulous punch art!
A Pendant Banner ready for Christmas
Christmas Ornaments using the Big Shot and new Ornaments die

Now today is the 1st day of Spring here in Australia, and it's also the 1st day of the NEW 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalogue and very exciting Holiday Catalogue.

You can view them online by clicking on the icons below:

   


And my other exciting news of late is that I am now a Senior Supervisor with Stampin' Up! Next goal = Manager so if you would like to join my team and help me to reach this goal that would be awesome!


So there's lots to take in today after being a while since my last blog post. If you have any questions about anything you've seen here, please leave a comment or email me.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!